Looking to Advance Your Career with a Successful, Customer-driven Company?
Tele-Verse may have telephone system dealers careers for you!
At Tele-Verse, we help organizations of all sizes and across many industries improve their connectivity, communications and overall performance. Our customers trust us for innovative communications solutions and a second-to-none service approach.
Integral to our approach is having a reliable and skilled team that shares our dedication to quality, responsiveness and results. You’ll find we consistently do whatever it takes to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
What field is your passion?
Whether you’re interested in Sales, Customer Support, or the technical aspect of business communications, at Tele-Verse Communications there are lots of opportunities to take your career to the next level. Our action-oriented environment encourages you to hone your abilities, increase your knowledge and focus your talents on helping our customers excel.
Our commitment to you
You’ll be given a level of responsibility that makes the most of your strengths while challenging you to develop them further. Tele-Verse supports all its employees with the latest methodologies, technology tools, human resources and training/coaching needed. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
There are several job positions available that are listed below. If we don’t have a posting for your skills, you can also send us your resume, and we’ll keep it on file for future openings.
Local candidates only please. No sponsorship or relocation assistance available. No third parties or staffing agencies.
Tele-Verse has several full time positions available:
- cat 5e and cat 6 cable installers (lead man and apprentice)
- field data programmers with experience
- field VOIP programmers
- corporate trainer/designer
Requirements for a field technician include:
- 3+ years minimum experience in installation and programming of PBX’s
- Experience running cable, terminating and cutting down on a patch panel
- Reliable and team player
- Ability to interact professionally with customers
- Have your own power/hand tools
- Submit completed paperwork to office in a timely manner
Field IT Technician
Requirements for a field IT technician include:
- Experience in networking, VOIP, problem solving and hardware/software installation (must have!)
- Experience with Mitel and Inter-tel (Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft a plus)